Our returns process has recently changed. Returns are now quicker & we have gone paperless.
To return an item please follow these steps using the following link -
- Fill out the form on Request a Return
- You will then recieve an email with your unique QR code.
- Please package your return in the original packaging & take the parcel to your nearest Post Office.
- Show your QR code at the post office, they will print your returns label for you free of charge.
- Hand the package over to the Post Office.
- Your refund will then be back in your account within 7 days from posting.
Items can be returned in their original condition with the original labels and swing ticket attached.
Items need to be returned within 28 days of purchase.
We cannot accept responsibility for good lost in transit so please obtain a proof of postage
We will send you an email confirmation as soon as your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 7 days to porcess
Please contact Customer Care on email@example.com if you have any questions
OUTSIDE THE UK
- Simply complete the Returns form and include it in your parcel
- Return your parcel to :-
Please note we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit so please obtain a proof of postage
We will send you an email confirmation as soon as your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 14 working days to process.
For any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org